"OF A PERSONAL NATURE......."
TFTD. (Thought for the day). Written by myself unless otherwise noted.
256. "Existence does not necessitate normalization."
255. "For real security, keep your data loops and storage local".
254. "An attractive person does not need to be told they are attractive anymore than an unattractive person needs to be told of their reaality. Such awearnesses are very self evident from early on."
253. “It is a fool who blindly persists in continued optimism and naivete, when the current reality and historical record adheres to the opposite direction.”
252. "Fat kills."
251. "Why is a Raven like a Writing Deak?" ""Because they both belonged to Edger Allen Poe." My answer to the famous Lewis Carroll Riddle"
250. "Polarize => paralysis => keeps taxes low."
249. "People in power will NEVER strengthen the accountability on themselves."
248. "How can a man live better. Than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of their souls." (Rewrite from "Lays of Ancient Rome")
247. "It can never be too hard."
246. "I don't do conspiracy, I don't do narratives and I don't do nonsense."
245. "Revisionist history is so prevelent today as a means to avoid accountability, because simply put, they are allowed to get away with it."
244. "People definitely have the greatest memory recall problem when it comes to the ill-deeds they have done and/or participated in."
243. "In a hierarchical structure, especially with physical force capabilities, the higher up you go in that structure, the more accountable you should be regarding the punishment severity and duration, not less or equal. This is the kind of thinking that gave rise to the idea that a top leader, let’s say a General, should “fall on his sword” given gross failures by his hand and or control. The absurdity in fact present and practiced in the USA, is the higher up you go, the less accountable you are, even if you are responsible or complicit for well over 200,000 American deaths. The core reason for this is that CW (Concentrated Wealth) owns the Government Representatives, and as long as they do their bidding (Tax rates low, etc.) their crimes become neutralized. Under this paradigm, Democracy will not flourish nor can it be maintained. Fascism will pre-dominate. To be fair though, this problem is global, because currency is hardly limited to the USA, which is why Fascistic rule is now happening at a Global scale at varying rates."
242. "Anyone who has to use the "F" word more than 1% of the time, has nothing to bring to the table."
241. "One of the greatest consistently promoted fallacies is that people who have opted or coerced into hierarchical structures, particularly ones that involve PFE (Physical Force Entities) are somehow not responsible for the abuse and killing that they do. The famous line, "I was only following orders", is presented as a universal justification for their actions, laying blame only on those above. Ironically, the wealth and power at the top is never held accountable for the atrocities beneath. The truth is that each person is equally responsible for their own actions regardless of ANY structure they are a part of, and each person MUST be held accountable for what happens as a result of their own actions or lack thereof."
240. "War is nothing more than State Sanctioned Murder."
239. "When a publisher changes a writers work witout footnoting it, it is nothing more than reverse plagiarism, for the publisher is merely hiding behind the writers name, shielding themselves and potentially smearing the writer. If the writer agrees to such upfront, than it becomes a matter of TFTD #234, where the publisher becomes the Ghost Writer."
238. "The question is not whether God exists. That is pretty much baked in. The question is what does God have to do with any organized religion. God created existence itself. "He" gave us reality. What more does any organized religion, or individual think he is required to do? What more does "he" owe us? If you strip it all away, the very idea that God has to be "involved" with our singular petty day to day ramblings, our hierarchical structures, and our attempts to use "him" as an excuse for power and control, what remains is reveled as the ultimate arrogance of man."
237. "One of the truest Hollywood movie dialogs has to be from, "Murder at 1600". When Wesley Snipes and Alan Alda are jogging along the Potomac, the following dialog ensues: "I must question------ You won't question the President! The Presidency is an institution, not a person. And that institution will be protected at all costs."" Real history proves this out, since a President has never been convicted of impeachment by the Senate. The American idea that no one is above the law, is just an idea that bares no truth to reality. Wealth and power has always placed those who hold such, many, many rungs up the ladder of accountability, when compared to a poor person. This holds absolutely TRUE right up the this moment, and most likely beyond."
236. "A software package cannot determine Plagiarism. An act of Plagiarism must revolve around intent and pre-existing knowledge of that being Plagiarized. The act or discovery of Plagiarism by a software package only serves bureaucratic accusation and expediency."
235. "Without the re-introduction of an updated "Fairness Doctrine", such as "The Truth Doctrine", pertaining to all mass media that presents itself as a news facilitating organization or its appearance, the divisions within the USA and the world at large will just keep getting bigger and bigger."
234. "Ghost writing is nothing more than complicit plagiarism."
233. "FASHION: Black and Silver is definitely the new Gold".
232. "What does MAGA really mean? On a clear sunny day, the sky is brown, the grass is Purple and most cows are born with two heads".
231. "How many Populists does it take to screw in a fascist?"
230. "It is Wednesday November 4th, 2020, and slightly less than half the cows in the slaughter house rows, just got spared from being turned into Hamburger, released from their death though unhappily.
228. "Elitism is color blind be it politically labeled or genetically skinned."
227. KARMA!! Squatter gets Covid-19.
"Isn't it wonderful! The only question is how far will it go and how many will be judged and remedied. It doesn't put the fire out, but at least it is a bit of fresh and well deserved air in a very, very Smoke filled room....."
226. "The vast majority of people want to just live happily in the world, rather than change it in a big and lasting way."
225. "I have become death, the Carbonizer of Worlds". .... An Oppenheimer re-write.
224. "A criminal by any other name is still a criminal".
223. "Sexual attraction is not a negotiation."
222. "The squatter in the WH is the Perfect Free Market Capitalist. He Completely believes that the only important goal in the world, that has any value at all is currency. Acquisition of such is to be sought at any human cost, as long as he is the receiver of the profit."
221. "Doing the right thing for the wrong reason does not count."
220. "The only person a Con Man disdains more then someone he can't con, is someone that he has."
219. "SQUATTER, SILVERTOP & TOAD.
218. "With the pardoning of Roger Stone, an unmistakable template of recognition has morphed into the execution of the Totalitarianism endgame. More than likely in “backrooms” laced with shadows , echoing the web of the best laid plans, this was set in motion well before 2016. The explicit parties involved and precise language of that moment, is of little importance at this specific time. What chronology does demand of us is the understanding and willingness to act now, to prevent this toxic outcome’s success. All the accumulated moments of defiance, corruption, in-action, complicity, arrogance, and the criminality of those vested interests, have been showing themselves in all the places where they needed to be vetted and refined, waiting for the unexpected massive global opportunistic third variable, that would allow the final execution to burn true. All the necessary institutions have been penetrated and controlled to impotence, leaving only one open channel for orders to flow. The famous spoken carve-out phrase of Ben Franklin, “….If you can keep it”, is finally being answered with a “you can’t”. To foot note a dialog segment from the movie, “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”, near the end when the Sociopath/Psychotic murderer (Stellan Skarsgård) is speaking to Daniel Craig’s character sitting in the death chair:
“….Let me ask you something. Why don’t people trust their instincts? They sense somethings wrong – someone’s walking too close behind them - You knew something was wrong - but you came back into the house. Did I force you? Did I drag you in? No. All I had to do was.. offered you a drink. You’d never think the fear of offending can be stronger than the fear of pain - but you know what? It is. They always come willingly. And then they sit here. They know it’s over like.. you do - But somehow.. they still think they have a chance. Maybe if I say the right thing - Maybe if I’m polite - or I cry and beg - when I see the hope draining from their face like it is from yours right now –“.
Why I quote this dialog, is that in a poignant way, it illustrates the human willingness to ignore what it sees to be true and inevitable, preferring the illusion of safety over the necessary mind to force sufficient emotion and energy to do what is known to be necessary, believing the fear and danger to overcome at this moment, is greater than the fear and danger of what will.
217. The following dialog from the movie, "In Time", can easily be translated to perhaps its blatant reality meaning for the real world of today:
".....But don't fool yourself. In the end, nothing will change. Because everyone wants to live forever. They all think they have a chance at immortality, even though all the evidence is against it. They all think they will be the exception. But the truth is, for a few to be immortal, many must die.
No one should be immortal if even one person has to die."
".....But don't fool yourself. In the end, nothing will change. Because everyone wants financial freedom. They all think they have a chance at being filthily rich, even though all the evidence is against it. They all think they will be the exception. But the truth is, for a few to have financial freedom, many must be poor and homeless.
No one should have financial freedom if even one person has to be poor and homeless."
The further unpleasant reality is that being poor translates to a more likely death do to lack of Health Care, which is showing itself all to frequently in the recent and ongoing daily vision of Covid-19.
But one thing that has always held true in our currency based world, is those on their lofty perch's rarely have sight below their line to the horizon. "
216. "Currency and Religion have outlived their usefullness."
215. "The USA failed at Covid-19 because it had to choose life over Capitalism, which it could not do."
214. "A capitalist model will NEVER do what is RIGHT over what is the most profitable, only if it leverages even greater profit in the future to something linked back to the change."
213. "One degree of separation is all that is required for a Dystopian world."
212. “Once you eliminate the probable, then what is possible, the truth must be the impossible.”
211. "Regarding human sexuality, if you have to look more than once to know what you are looking at, its not worth looking at all."
210. "The only schism worse than the squatter in the White House, is the System that technically validated him and allowed him to stay."
209. Best line from the movie, "Stranger Than Fiction": "I may already be dead, just not typed."
208. "Currency is nothing more than religion for goods and services."
207. "Sexual attraction is not a negotiation."
206. "The only thing that is real about currency are the behaviors that people will do for it."
205. "Real human contact. There is no substitute."
204. “Billions of tears have been shed over the crimes of War, but it hasn’t stopped the desire and train of profit for such.”
203. "The end result of unregulated Capitalism is Practical Fascism."
202. Best lines from the movie Riddick,
"If Riddick comes back here without us,
you go ahead, you kill him on general principle. Is that before or after I'm supposed to fuck him?"
I just watched Bill Maher 3/6/2020. He had Brian Cox on as his left side guest person. They all were talking about the “usual” stuff and Brian said in a very heart felt and sincere way, "you really don't understand Socialism". I though Maher was going to have a heart attack by his expression, and I was looking at him in profile. It took everybody about 2 or 3 seconds at most, to go into full blown damage control and shut Brian down, using the usual methods to do so. So, this thought for the day Bill, was triggered by you in that moment:
201. “Bill Maher is just another NY wealthy Jew, having the last thing he wants to hear on main stream TV, a sincere, truthful and emotional plea for Socialism. He is just like the rest of them, knowing that Socialism in the USA is for the wealthy, and everyone else gets stuck with capitalism.”
200. "Weather is the day to day variations possible under a given climate and its seasonal variation."
199. "Like attracts, opposites attack."
198. "We are trying to put a man on the moon and the only rocket fuel we have given ourselves is Black Powder."
197. "Polarization equals paralysis."
196. “Currency is the ultimate prison, not only because it enslaves us in our immediate physical reality, but because it locks us into a primitive lower function competitive brain, preventing us from fully embracing the higher gifts of compassion, empathy and equality."
195. "As I have said many, many times, we are willing to give up and destroy all that is real for something that is not. Man may simply be a species that does not have the right DNA to survive the "long haul". A flash bulb on the universe's scale rather than a sun."
194. "I don't use Twitter because I have a brain."
193. "Capitalism in its inherent core design, is not sustainable and in direct conflict with sustainability itself."
192. "A.I. will end currency as we know it."
191. “If you want to maintain a high level of acquaintances and friends, the trick in social environments is to talk only about “fluff” or meaningless “pieces”, but it should sound like you are really talking about important material. DO NOT engage topics would include, not surprisingly, Religion, Politics, Wealth, Gun Control and Military. This may seem ill advised, but, when the dust settles, no one will have changed their minds and you will have created “hard feelings” between you and anyone who does not share your views."
190. "Capitalism is simple. If the core
connections and results of a given system are inherently counter to the directions that you wish to proceed in, you are running up a down escalator in pursuing those directions. You will have
successes and failures by trying in the short run, but at the end of the day you will fail. The Tarantula will string the frog.
If you want to have real long term and lasting success in your chosen directions, you MUST CHANGE the core system, not just play in its weeds.
189. "If you want to really find out something interesting worthy of mass media news attention, find out who the hired people are, in all detail including job descriptions, etc., who actually send the Presidents tweets. Anyone who thinks that the "T" man himself physically sends out his own tweets, I.E., goes through the physical action of sending a tweet on a device, is naive. Find out who(s) in reality is sending his tweets, so we know who the complicit parties are. Pull back the curtain and let the light in, all the details. Let’s see who these individuals are that took this job, and it's government salary."
188. "All the social issues being played out in mass media today are the magicians classic mis-direction techniques. CW (Concentrated Wealth) is keeping everybody busy at the front of the store with all the smoke and mirrors of easy emotional baiting, while they are back in the warehouse robbing the planetary safe of non-replaceable resources, the collected financial wealth of the masses and our species most important asset... time."
187. "Percisely, Wag The Dog has become Wag The World."
186. "Actually no one is born free. Before you are even "popped out", you are tied to currency and chained to it for everything that will keep you alive. Have you not ever noticed that the links in the chains of bondage are in the shape of $."
185. "The Empire will never jail its King, present or past."
184. "STOP USING PURE CORRELATION TO BLOW THE HORN OF CAUSALITY!!"
183. "Today’s mainstream media news, regardless of side, seeks out truth and information to fit the narratives that are handed down from "above". This of course is not truthful or accurate. Real free independent news seeking truth, goes out into the field looking for the truth through facts and supported information, and the "narratives" create themselves from that newly discovered reality. Real free independent news seeks to find and broadcast the truth, not some selectively manufactured two-sided game designed to peak ratings."
182. You can thank two Bloomsburg University girls for this following thought of the day, as a way to explain their reaction during a conversation: "The purpose of invoking "universal relativism" during a conversation, I.E., your truth, your belief, your logic, etc., is to relegate everything to an opinion thereby eliminating the possibility of anyone being wrong. For if there is no truth, logic, etc. independent of the individual, there can be no baseline to be held accountable to, regarding your assertions and denials.”
181. "Money is power, power is politics, politics is policy..."
180. "The easiest way to get carbon out of air is to get private money out of politics. Do that, and the carbon problem is easily solved."
179. Best lines from, "The Sound of Thunder": "What's the point of being rich if you don't buy things other people can't afford?", "Can you say anything for certain? Yes, I can say for certain I can't say anything for certain."
178. "Why is it always financially well-off people telling everybody else how to do with less?"
177. "For the 99%, a "cure" that is not affordable is the same as a cure that does not exist, be it product or service."
176. "Do you think you are going to solve the world's problems by writing or reading in the superficial?"
175. "With the wiping out of the middle class and the social safety nets under constant attack by Concentrated Wealth (CW), peoples very lives are being determined by the political results of any given election. So, why can't people discuss politics anymore when they find themselves of differing opinion? The answer is simple. Politics is policy and policy is life and death. Life for those with money and death for those without."
174. "There is nothing worse and more insulting than the purveyors of crimes being allowed to investigate their own guilt."
173. "A secret is only a secret when it is shared in one's own mind."
172. "The Global Murder Industrial Complex (GMIC) is the world's biggest protection racket."
171. "When asked to partake in Genetic testing, those without well established financial freedom should reply, "when the state and or federal government provide non discriminatory total health care from birth to death for all US citizens, then we can have a conversation about genetic testing."
170. "Just remember, the so called left and right, do not lie on a straight line becoming further apart with greater extreme, they in fact lie on a circle where the most extreme positions occupy the same point, and the same result."
169. "The arrogance of extreme wealth and power should be cured with astonishment"
168. "The so-called conservative of today robs the bank and then denies doing it no matter what the proof. The so-called leftists of today rob the bank and then don't deny it but say there is nothing wrong with it. The end result for both of them is NO ACCOUNTABILITY!! NO COST$$”. How convenient."
167. "Freedom is allowed until it gets in the way of power and control"
166. "One should never strive for simplicity over the truth of reality."
165. A Little Fun.... A Twilight Zone narration moment... Done with a Rod Serling voice. "Donald Trump, a man who found himself in the Oval Office, faced with the Presidency of the United States. A life’s unexpected dream to be sure, but dreams do not always bear fruit in the way we imagine, for on this day, Donald will find himself faced with the unexpected consequences that his ambitions selectively choose him for. A day that will, and can only play out, in the Twilight Zone…."
164. I normally don't put blog posts in here, but here is one I recently wrote. I am responding to someone else here, starting with a quote from what they wrote:
"Hi: "...How to create a sustainable source of revenue? There are many ways...."
There are many ways to create revenue from soup to nuts. But all will lead to the same end result as my longer comment above.
Look, I find it revealing to use extreme examples to test logical concepts. If a logical construct holds up at an extreme it is most likely tenable. Look at WAR. Everyone professes to hate it. It is always the first thing out of the mouths of beauty contest winners, World Peace, though now offered more in humor. We burn alive women and children, kill the sick and injured, the innocent, the vulnerable, torture, on and on over and over again, and glee about our successes. No where is the word HERO used more, and yet War is nothing more than state sanctioned murder and HERO's are the ones that do it the best.
Now shelve that for one second. In a currency-based world how do you promote anything be it an idea, service, product, etc...?? Answer, you make it profitable. If you make something profitable it will expand and grow at accelerating rates. How do you reduce or eliminate the same?
Answer, you make it not profitable. This will cause it to shrink and eventually disappear. This fact is independent of whether it is a positive or negative to society. Remember as any good accounting, free market educated person is taught by the Chicago model, currency is just and engine. It doesn't take sides. Now pull back down the shelf. SO, if it is up to ethics, morality and pure human kind recognition of our higher-level functions labeled as the recognition of "Goodness and Kindness", why do we make war one of the most profitable, maybe the most profitable endeavor on the planet? The Donald Trump voter level mentality would suggest probably, because we want to win! I would label that as the perfect shallow answer that they are capable of. However, a further look into this question and some analysis would tell you that the purpose of winning something that is revered as the most horrific "thing" on the planet would be to create an environment where you only have to do it once, win that is, not in-perpetuity. One might argue that the ushering in of the atomic era cajoled this idea. SO, how is it that this horrific "thing" is still with us??? Because the purpose of war is not to win it. It is for profit first followed by control second. It is so the very, very, very few can have anything mankind can think of and deliver for them and screw everybody else. And that will always be the case as long as we choose to run our entire planet on a human created double deep construct that in truth has no reality, no matter how we try to structure this beast." End blog post.
163. "Societies create systems interwoven with certain requirements, obligations and necessities. When discussing the system's top-level validity and its agent’s necessity and ethical nature along with its underlying details, logically, one cannot use the underlying agents need or current necessity as justification for the system or its agents ethical or moral standing. In short, if one is to live in a world of water and its validity and ethical nature is being critiqued, stating that people should learn how to swim or that swimming is necessary and ethical to live in that world, is logically flawed because you have already constructed the situation that by default requires that skill and therefore that skill's use. This as correct or ethical justification is circular reasoning and not allowed. It is however logical that if change is required to the top-level systems, changing or disrupting the agents beneath those systems, may be required for causality." whfiii
162. Best protagonist line from the movie Transcendence, "We gave him back his humanity."
161. "The arrogance of wealth ultimately, does not care about exposure. When they control it all, they have all they need."
160. "With every passing day, it becomes more and more unavoidable that CW (Concentrated Wealth) along with all its connections, be smashed, obliterated and relegated into a million pieces of obscurity, so that no remnant piece can be inspected without a magnifying glass. If this does not happen, freedom may be forever lost, at a minimum."
159. "GH GH'ing (Green House Gas Heating). Let’s call what it is."
158. "Ignorance should NEVER be celebrated or rewarded, only extinguished."
157. "The moment mankind created currency, he condemned himself to practical extinction."
156. “When an individual agrees to take someone else’s life at the behest of another person’s wishes, without due diligence applying their own exploration of the facts, conscience and intelligence, they forfeit the right to their own life’s decision.”
155. “Alternative facts equal's lies.” (I apologize for expressing a thought for the day that is so blatantly obvious)
154. "Extreme ignorance has a big bull horn resulting in the last election results. Many voted out of desperation, and usually when humans are motivated by such, they rarely get what they plan for...."
153. "Concentrated Wealth and Democracy are mutually exclusive. When one goes up the other goes down."
152. "Copying is the outward admission of a mind resolute in mediocrity."
151. "Math and numbers are always "true" to themselves, but that does not mean they are true or correct to reality, as a mathematical construct or solution to be excepted and implemented for society."
150. "You can always tell when people know there is a big pile of shit ready
to hit the fan (1/20/2017). They obediently look all around the world for all the
good things they can talk about and recognize as positive."
149. "Listening to Dylan Ratigan on MSNBC for the first time in four years, he was asked about what he had been engaged in after leaving the media space. He was also asked about his thoughts on Donald Trump. I thought his explanation regarding Trump's verbal style was spot on. He said, Trump speaks not to put forward facts or complex ideas, but merely to create a feeling. Period. Those created feelings have nothing in common with facts, real history or what he intends to do with this country. After hearing Dylan, the following thought for the day popped into my head regarding same: "Trump's words for feelings is targeted at those who lack sufficient intellect to assimilate facts and anything complex. Thus, the most common reason given for self disclosed Trump voters is, "I wanted to stir the pot".""
148. "True elitism believes that respect is only deserved for those in THE group. For everyone else, disdain is the order of the day."
147. "Opportunity knocks, but it doesn't knock forever."
146. "It is Tuesday November 8th, 2016, and slightly less than half the cows in the slaughter house rows, just stood up on their hind legs and proclaimed, "Where's the beef?!""
145. “Kellyanne Conway exemplifies the fine tuning of endless innuendo wrapped in plausible deniability, lies and hypocrisy, exported as a new form of diarrhea of the mouth, which is suppose to have believability and appeal. The assertions themselves are not what is most objectionable, but the arrogance of individuals retaining wealth and power or those doing their direct bidding, believing with every spewed word that their audience in totality, are nothing short of morons and idiots."
144. "How bad is Hell when you are holding onto a golden rope from heaven?" I wrote this 12 years ago, thought I had put it out here....
143. "Exxon Mobil. Global Warming Lives Here."
142. "Keep Carbon Grounded" My new tag line for all RE promotion.
141. Best line from the movie, "Our Brand Is Crisis": "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."
140. "If money did not buy power, it would have no value."
139. "Be careful of the walls you put up, for they may become a prison."
138. From a Genetic Engineering blog post:
"One might argue that accountability should not exceed the visibility of one’s own horizon. At a species level, the end result determined by nature of course which does not know how to read. The question for us thus becomes, what exactly can be counted as the visibility within the horizon? Is it only those results or ends if you wish, which are known as tangible and concrete? Should probabilistic causality be considered in the pool of explored results? As an example, what happens when a MRSA develops at a genetic engineering level? "I am Legend" perhaps...??
I don't mean to be to cerebral here, but man has a habit of playing with things that he has little or no understanding of, currency pushes him to premature action, and ultimately he will be held accountable...."
137. This was a writing I did a long time ago. I did writings like this while I was running, usually 4 miles. I just thought I would share one with you....
The Way We Are
Standing in the mass of the ages. We choose this often
over our own solitude, even though much of the pain we
feel comes from our choice.
We crave, desire even bleed not to be lonely. What
drives this mad compulsion? Is it masochism or the
inherited wants of the forgotten.
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, but it does
subscribe to some standard definitions. Many languages
does it speak and many lies does it tell. But perhaps
only time and understanding can transport to us the
truth and happiness we all so need and desire.
11/26/1997 6pm WHFIII
136. "Notoriety allows common sense protestations to be viewed as genius."
135. "Revolution is the admission of defeat."
134. "Once notoriety has been achieved, the circle of communication only opens for entrants who possess the same."
133. "If you desire and accept entrance into the Yacht club, don't expect sunshine if you complain about the wind direction."
132. "Need generates creativity from the available."
131. "In the absence of currency, power is self appointed."
130. "Donald Trump exists politically to create the perception that the other right wing extreme candidates (Cruz, Rubio, etc) and their current representatives (Ryan, Walker, Snyder, etc.), are normal and centered in their views, and to direct discussion away from real issues like the TPP, health care, social security, gross wealth inequality and all social safety systems they seek to destroy for increased corporate profit, benefiting the .00001%. The supporting masses seem to be oblivious regarding the elitist agenda, no matter what "flag" color they are flying under."
129. "With every step forward in time, today's presidential fiasco revels that mans social and personal structures have stagnated morally, ethically and intellectually by the numbers. Technology never has, nor will not fuse into man, what is required for him to truly advance. Only acute observation, introspection and self realization even gives pause to the world we have inherited. Until man can reconcile his lower-level animal instincts with his higher-level functions, technology will only distract and false profit our vision and perception of the world, along with our presence in it."
128. "The vampires of popular lore, share allot with the seekers of power, control and money. They hate being dragged into the sunlight, suck the “life-force” out of any system whose primary pillars are truth, benevolence and well being, deathly fear the stake of accountability and have hearts frozen by embitterment, abuse and a lack of received compassion or love."
127. In the book, "Dark Money", there is a quote from Theodore Roosevelt. I liked the quote so much, I tracked down its original source. It is from a speech he gave in April of 1906. It is a fantastic speech and so relevant today, it is "spooky".
This is the link below for the speech:
126. "I am not saying money is the "root of all evil" here. I am saying that currency is the perfect choice catalyst for the human animal instinct to reveal its worst sides, competition, selfishness, greed, in lieu of cooperation, compassion and equivalency."
125. "Robotic technology is the height and purist expression of mediocracy."
124. "The ultimate goal of capitalism is zero cost".
123. "Wealth will be the tool for global genocide"
122. "Theoretical capitalism and its associated free market can never exist in reality. The end result is a single company owning the world (Monopoly) which of course is the very result you get when playing the game, though in the real world, it takes a bit longer to achieve that end, with many, many "bumps" along the way. Government used to be and MUST be the stop gap to prevent that singular result, because the proper functioning of Democracy is in direct conflict with a currency based, capitalistic structure who's only unfettered outcome is a single entity. Once the government is bought by those very corporate entities in that system, its essential value (Government) was lost. Revolution was and is a direct result of the realities of a currency-based world mixed with human failings which results in a hierarchical structure that gives everything necessary for survival to those at the top and nothing to those at the bottom. This is untenable and thus Revolution. Money which has no physical reality as a double deep construct for our existence, has been given priority over planetary existence by human choice. This choice will prove fatal as long as it holds. Man by nature cannot be enslaved. SO, if man is to survive as MAN intact, the reality of a currency-based world must end."
121. "Clarity of thought is more important than intelligence"
120. "Currency has become the Golden Key that opens all the locks, on all the doors, to all the rooms this planet has to offer".
119. I thought this dialog from "Tomorrowland" was Spot On enough to warrant a quotation. Governor Nix, ending scenes.....
"Let's imagine... if you glimpsed the future, you were frightened by what you saw, what would you do with that information? You would go to... the politicians, captains of industry? And how would you convince them? Data? Facts? Good luck! The only facts they won't challenge are the ones that keep the wheels greased and the dollars rolling in. But what if... what if there was a way of skipping the middle man and putting the critical news directly into everyone's head? The probability of wide-spread annihilation kept going up. The only way to stop it was to show it. To scare people straight. Because, what reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized by the potential destruction of everything they've ever known or loved? To save civilization, I would show its collapse. But, how do you think this vision was received? How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom? They gobbled it up like a chocolate éclair! They didn't fear their demise, they re-packaged it. It could be enjoyed as video-games, as TV shows, books, movies, the entire world wholeheartedly embraced the apocalypse and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon. Meanwhile, your Earth was crumbling all around you. You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation. Explain that one! Bees and butterflies start to disappear, the glaciers melt, algae blooms. All around you the coal mine canaries are dropping dead and you won't take the hint! In every moment there's the possibility of a better future, but you people won't believe it. And because you won't believe it you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality. So, you dwell on this terrible future. You resign yourselves to it for one reason, because *that* future does not ask anything of you today. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But you all just steered for it anyway full steam ahead. Why? Because you want to sink! You gave up! It's not the monitor's fault. That's yours."
..... as a note to the above dialog, the failing was that the base equation was not challenged... but that is also our fault, of course....
118. I wrote this one while I was reading Jane Mayer's book, "Dark Money" "One of the biggest ironies today, is that the cheap seat "cheerleaders" in the masses supporting the Kochtopus mindset, are its past, current and future victims".
117. "The arrival of a mellow humbleness due to old age should not be viewed as automatic salvation for a life of practiced poisonous behavior."
116. "The why is everything."
115. "Sooner or later, every speech that will be written will have already been read, every song that will be composed will have already been heard and every canvas to be graced will have already been seen."
114. "No person or group will NEVER, EVER change the world in a positive direction for humanity by "picking" on the 99% wealth level.
113. "Today’s court systems shine a spotlight on convenient truth, suppress inconvenient truth, and above all maintain the status quo."
112. "For a salesman, the truth is whatever they can get you to believe."
111. "We reserve the right to war and kill, and we will eliminate anyone or anything that tries to take that away from us"
110. "Confucius say, "Fishing for complements produces empty hook.""
110. "King Midas never has, doesn't and never will part with his Gold willingly, no mater what political structure or economic model is in place."
109. "Instinct can not be intellectualized away."
108. "The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact." George Orwell
107. This Arthur C. Clarke quote was shown at the beginning of the movie, "Dark Skies". I thought it was very appropriate: “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
106. "Money has NO Ethics or Morality and neither do those who have too much of it..."
105. "Maturity is the channel through which intelligence expresses itself."
104. Best lines from the movie "Oblivion": "There's things you need to know... I don't want to know!!... Jack..", "Are you an effective team?", "Who are you?!!... I'm your wife..", "Buck up Bob, don't go all shaky on me.", "“If we have souls, they’re made of the love we share. Undimmed by time, unbound by death.”
and I would be remiss if I didn't quote all the following, "How can a man die better, then facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods.... I created you Jack, I am your god.... Fuck you Sally"
103. "Children equal chaos."
102. "Ignorance is bliss, right up until it kills you."
101. "Atheism is logically untenable."
100. "The top of the pyramid only accounts to the bottom when they find themselves there without privilege."
099. "Lies are easier to believe than truth is to understand."
098. "King Midas never complains that his seat of Gold is too hard or uncomfortable."
097. Best Lines from the movie, "In Time": "Do you really come from time?", "Is it stealing when its already stolen?", "Here you go
darling - Oh, you shouldn't have", "I am sorry to break this to you, but by tomorrow, you won't have time to stand around", "But the truth is, for a few to be immortal, many must die", "I told you
there were bigger banks". This is an excellent movie of a Dystopian world. An endless array of play on words and some truth to close to home...
096. "Real arrogance is when you are very successful and you think luck had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with it."
095. "You cannot call it a revolution if only one side is shooting."
094. "Real evil wears a suit."
093. "The only ideals or realities the wealthy and powerful will bank roll, is their own wealth and power. No action will be taken unless that agenda is satisfied first."
092. "Greed will always self destruct."
090. "The newly discovered, "Superior Autobiographical Memory", invites the question, "is it the fading past, or our future", or just a very rare abnormal condition. To me it would appear as an advancement, based on our more cerebral and less physical state of being. We require more clarity and speed in remembering our choices, so that we might make better decisions going forward. One could easily blame our continued ability on making the wrong choices over and over again through History, on our "fuzzy" memories in recalling the past accurately. Recalling events with such accuracy and sometimes painful detail, may be burdensome, but could be viewed as a necessary "piece" in species advancement."
089. Regarding above: As a side note, such accurate memory recall by all would certainly put an end to the outright lying that is being practiced by elected officials in our current mass media, bringing undisputed accountability to their actions. This one result by itself would be as gratifying as world peace....
088. "Real truth does not belong to a who, it simply is."
087. "It has become crystal clear, the ramifications of such being solidified exponentially as time moves forward, that a world based on currency will lead to our extinction. It is highly possible that the human animal at this point in our genetic composition, lacks the necessary socialistic elements to balance and share resources without warring or required reimbursement. This relatively simple construct that is available to us intellectually, is missing at an instinctual level where it is truly needed, as much as survival, sex drive and freedom."
086. “Nymphomaniacs are happy, prostitutes are jaded”
085. “To pursue futility without waiver, trekking across the crossroads of unconscionable stupidity, seeking change of position from those who disdain it more than death itself, requires a dedication rarely erected or rewarded, but is one that defines a unique mold and blend of individualism."
084. "Seeing in ultra clarity and knowing in excruciatingly verbose detail of the problem, does not imply an imperative solution must come to pass."
083. "Industry "news sites", be they print or electronic, are nothing more than portals for profit for the status quo entities or interests they profit from. First time "dirty laundry" or injustices without a big profit "edge", will not be aired. Only well viewed and bandied about mishaps will be up for discussion. In short, no investigative journalism will bestow their borders or arches."
082. Best lines from the movie, "Sex and Death 101". "...No one has ever had sex coming out of a bad relationship...." and "...and a man would rather have another mans jealousy than another mans respect."
081. "Success, money and power must not be used as the rule measure for a professed truth. To do so only benefits the status quo and those who came to power by trampling without conscience all those who got in their way."
080. “The mortar we mix today determines the kind and quality of the bricks we lay tomorrow.”
079. "Geeks are not geeks for what they know, but for what they don't."
078. "Evil is intelligence knowingly without conscience or compassion."
077. Paraphrased from the new version of, "The Day The Earth Stood Still", "It is not until we are on the brink of destruction, standing at the precipice, do we find the will to change." ... Professor Barnhardt
076. "The trick through life is not to wallow in the mud but to walk through it."
075. Best Lines from Transformers II: "Hey professor, I'd do anything for an "A"." "At least he's faithful Sam." "You think you can bring him back to life with that Pixie dust...??.. Absolutely!" "You mean that orange smoke...??.. It wasn't my best toss...OK" "So glad you could join us professor Einstein."
074. "Man's stupidity is only exceeded by his ignorance... or is it his ignorance is only exceeded by his stupidity..."
073. Best line from the movie, "The International": "Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it".
072. "Problems are the flame that ignite the fuse of creativity for an explosion of invention."
071. "For man, times of peace are simply those moments when we are preparing for war."
070. Best lines from Transformers I: "50 years from now when you are looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" "Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?" "This is America. yea... that's how you know you live in a free land... there are no secrets... they'd say, "Duck and Cover"!!" "I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who Knew."
069. Best line from the movie, "A Good Woman", "Do you know what I hate more than being talked about? Not being talked about at all."
068. "There is no validity without accountability."
067. "For a solution to be found for a problem, the system has to allow the solutions creation and implementation, otherwise the exercise is futile."
066. "What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" Paraphrase to, "What happens when an irresistible force tries to attain an impossible goal?" Mass "X" being accelerated to the speed of light? The mass "X" will never attain the speed of light even with an irresistible force... which would be the reality in our universe.... Yes...???.....
065. “The faster solutions become, the greater the loss in our ability and patience to solve complex problems.”
064. "Any sufficiently extraterrestrial intelligence is indistinguishable from God." Shermer's Last Law.
063. "Compromise promotes expediency for politics and disasters for engineering".
062. "The impossible is simply that which has not been thought of."
061. "Being a person of Science, the only prejudice I can truly say I have is against ignorance. Being a person of organized religion, the only prejudice I can truly say I have is against verifiable knowledge. Being a person of diversity, I will keep trying to get them to share the same hotel room."
060. "If you are wealthy and crazy you are eccentric. If you are poor and crazy, you are just crazy."
059. "There is a monumental public difference between inventing uniquely and a unique invention, though to the individual the feeling and process of creation is identical."
058. "In the sexual arena, negative preconceptions as well as positive expectations can quickly become a self-fulfilling prophecy."
057. "Group conformity and pressure are one of the biggest stiflers of creativity that an individual can encounter. The fear and risk of the unknown coupled with group friendships is a large part of the motivation for this joined behavior. The perception of safety lies within the group, not outside. This instinctive reaction dates way back to mans beginnings when he huddled in caves fearing the darkness."
056. "In the absence of truth, the only justice available is accidental."
055. From the movie, "Lions for Lambs", best line delivered by Robert Redford: "Rome is Burning."
054. “Truly exceptional discoveries are made by individuals. Teams and group conformity produce consistent mediocrity.”
053. "In the face of adversity, over engineering is always appreciated."
052. "The difference between flirtation and sexual harassment is simply that one is desired and one is not".
051. "The genius is in the details." Eastman Kodak Tag Line, circa 1980's.
050. "Any society that uses currency for the exchange of goods and services MUST eventually extrude into a strict class structure no matter how the society began. This fact should be self evident simply because those with mobility and power see no equality or lateral value in those individuals that do not share those acquisitions."
049. “Does the loss of a child suffer from the meaning of its cause? Does the face of reason, purposeful or ambivalent, effect the fading of the memory? There can be no worse, than to travel down this road, for food has no taste, water has no quench and love has lost it’s home.”
048. “Bureaucracies hold no truth only motivation.”
047. "Imagination is more important than knowledge", Albert Einstein.
046. "Like an elegantly laid out traveling puppet show, human kind continues to be played a cast of marionettes controlled by the worlds power holders. Republicans/Democrats, Labor Party/Conservative Party/Liberal Democrats, Christians, Jews, Moslems, extreme Liberals/extreme Conservatives and on and on. All these "camps" are designed to get the masses to rally around "something" so they, the masses, can feel that they have some element of control and a place to vent no matter how perceptibly small. This charade also has the side benefit of creating the need for a hierarchical government. This has been fined tuned in the Western environment particularly here in the USA. To take a very small example, Ann Coulter. Here you have a blabbering mouth who pushes the extremes more and more like the advance of sex and violence on TV. The solution to such people’s is simple. NO PRESS. NO PRESS. End of story. But of course, that will never happen because "it" is designed to get people to sign on to one side or the other so the Puppeteers can have their show and control. After all, if no one came to a football game and took sides, you wouldn’t have football very long would you. John Edwards wants the Ann Coulter’s of the world. It defines his position. Each person on a side needs their counterpart otherwise their brilliantly defined contrasting image just becomes an ever fading, fading silhouette, which translates into NO MONEY. So, until the people "smarten up", maybe a few more centuries, this pathetic show will continue in all its changing variations, holding back the true advancement of the masses socially, intellectually, spiritually and environmentally."
045. "Retirement is offered up by our society as a sweet juicy apple, but the reality is an irrevocable pill with an incredibly bitter aftertaste."
044. "First we meet, a few moments for observations, assessment, then we move on or not."
043. "Creative people often write to satisfy and internal need of self expression as opposed to promoting an external change of opinion."
042. "Mankind continues to war and kill, day after day. Woman and children are horrible victims of our inability to live together. Man seems more worried about fighting over what happens to him when he’s dead than living together when he’s alive. I suggest the abandonment of all organized world religions and propose an 11th commandment so named as a stipend to Christianity. "Thou shall not value the largest expectation in death more than the smallest creation of life.""
041. “The term, “conspiracy theory” (CT), as used in today's social/political environment, is being used as a Psychological redirector much like the word homophobic. If you look in a good dictionary at the definition of, homophobic, you might be surprised as to its true meaning and the number of people on average, 1 in 1000, that really fit “the bill”. So why is it used so widely? When someone expresses a potential negative towards someone or some group, by firing back with a word or phrase, like, “oh, you are homophobic”, it immediately changes the problem or deviancy from the initial target back on to the person making the perception. In other wards the, “spotlight of attention”, is shifted in a negative way, away from the person or group engaged in a behavior or action on to the observer. The term/phrase CT is being used today in the same way. The event of September 11, is an excellent example of this. Without making this a book, to come to the point, there is no CT. It is this simple. What is possible is that a relatively small group of people with power, money, resources and opportunity, had a goal of more money and power and executed a plan to make that happen. Like any system or event in a bureaucracy, a triangle diagram usually fits well. At the bottom third, is the detail and tactical executions where knowledge is nothing or next to nothing regarding the “big picture”. The middle third where suspicions may exist to different degrees regarding the “truth”, and the top 1/3 strategic level where some of the truth is known, topped off by an “all knowing few”. The public at large has no visibility of course. Whether such a system has played out often comes into speculation when some or many of the observable details at the bottom of an event do not, “add up”. Knowing more or even all of the details at the bottom rarely gives concrete insight into the strategy of the, “all knowing few”, and how the whole event flowed from the top down. The NORAD tapes, or any other bottom level detail documentation may be able to point to more inconsistencies, but most certainly can not be used as a justification for turning away from current inconsistencies and the failure to resolve them. The truth must be extracted from those at the top by whatever means is allowable at a given moment in time. Until such happens, the fallout from such a horrific event, will only continue to erode the society that suffered from its execution.”
040. "Survival of the species is why mankind's design reflects a million years of genetic engineering. Mankind’s social structures are reflective of our species life span. Most of the problems that we experience are a result of man's inability to, "come to grips", with these two very different time frames. Harmony will be achieved as we come to terms with these differences."
039. "To war and kill in the name of organized religious differences is both stupid and hypocritical, when it is life that allows you to ask any questions in the first place."
038. "Perception is reality in the absence of truth."
037. "Mankind will not go, " the way of the dinosaur", for lack of "the saving" technologies, but for the inability to make money on it, i.e., Capitalism does not bring the best goods and services to market but the ones that make the most money."
036. "Human friendships develop based on a few criteria. Sexual attraction, common interests and amicable personalities are the "attractors" cultivating those friendships. Everything else is a segregator leading to a negative perception, limiting the pool of possible entrants with age and socio-economic status being at the top of the list. The transition from acquaintance to friendship will only happen if the sum total of the attractors exceeds the sum total of the negative perceptions."
035. "Ethics, morality and "doing the right thing", have fallen away in our world because they were never given a currency within capitalism. Government, educational institutions and family were supposed to be the incubators for these constructs. Conflict of interest, financial pressure and population growth have eroded the voluntary offerings from those systems leaving only monetarily survivable decisions and actions."
034. "Potty training, it's not just a goal but a long, long process!!"
033. “Mass media is humanities best joke on itself. No truth or lie can enter unless it serves the monetary interests of the media. This impeccable osmotic distillation of information is slowly transforming society into one monotone shade of Grey, ringing out any truly original idea or creative thought. The irony is that society’s perception of itself, by the numbers, comes from this media. Inevitably, rather than reality creating the perception, the perception ends up creating a new reality, a rather distasteful one, appealing to the lowest common denominator and “base” human psycho-physical responses. No part of our society is immune, be it the government or individuals. This upward expanding spiral will continue until the base can no longer support the cost of its load.”
032. "The capitalist purpose for higher education is to reduce the risk of mistakes by new and untrained employees for business. Businesses over time repay those employees with higher wages and salary's creating the business/education symbiotic relationship."
031. "It is human being's desire to have the truth lie midway between two opposing positions. The facts and true reality most of the time belong on one side or the other. It is this inherent desire that compromises the integrity and erodes the truth within systems, distorting the perception of justice."
030. "Truth is not only the quintessential building block for systems of any kind, but it is the one and only non replaceable element for a society to maintain belief in those systems."
029. "Opinion after the fact is over rated. If someone is really interested in what you think, they will ask you before the decision is made."
028. "Sometimes, mathematics can be wonderfully elegant at expressing solutions for things that will never work."
027. "Music videos. Allot of content, little depth but very enjoyable."
026. "The only way to fail is to give up."
025. "The impossible must be experienced personally."
024. "Making a difference with solar and renewable energy is probably one of the most popular and satisfying topics that people love to talk about, but unless YOU invest in the technology, its just that, talk."
023. I have to put this one as the best answer I've gotten to the coffee question on the Solar Energy Business page. It's not politically correct, but it did give me a good laugh on a stressful day... I will leave the sender as anonymous:
022. "......we maintain a publicly-accessible clearinghouse of technologies and are always looking for new submissions. I encourage you to visit the site at the link below, or go in through the main web link. Please note that a listing does not imply the "endorsement" of any of the firms or technologies.
Re: the coffee question; Jim does not care about the coffee anymore, since he now has the waitress's phone number."
021. "Peer pressure is as much a part of the human animal, as the DNA we are wrapped around."
020. "Freedom is not fully realized until someone in chains passes by."
019. "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those, who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality." Dante
018. "Respect is neither stolen or illusioned, it is only achieved through hard work and professionalism."
017. "Professionalism is a state of mind first, a manner of behavior second and the resulting feeling of self-esteem and respect acquired"
016. "Freedom is inversely proportional to population."
015. "Mother Nature creates the entire global weather phenomena 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, millennium after millennium completely from solar energy. You would think there would be enough there for "MANKIND" wouldn't you?"
014. "Product certifications are the recognition of good design and good engineering, not the design and engineering itself"
013. "Its not a sales pitch, its a perspective!"
012. "Home is a place you can walk into in total darkness and feel familiarity, warmth and acceptance."
011. "The "bottom Line" drive in this country for grid tied PV roll out, is not do to any Green concerns or Environmental movement, but to the power companies desire to reduce their costs for electricity that they have to pay to the major grid providers, during Summer peak demand times"
010. "Television, a wasted medium"
009. "Income is fragile, debt is eternal."
008. "The solution comes up every morning" ASES tagline (American Solar Energy Society)
007. "War, that which mankind professes to hate the most but always manages to obtain".
006. A parable: "A wise man said, I will give you the gift of ignorance. He blind folded and blocked the ears of the man and tied him to the railroad tracks. A wise man said, I will give you the gift of wisdom. He tied the man to the railroad tracks. Surely it is better to be wise than ignorant?"
005. "Religious fanaticism + E=mc2 = Global extinction"
004 "Knowledge stands independent of recognition"
003. "True inventive genius lies in the shadows"
002. "Human adaptability is a double-edged sword. Our body adapts to the continued persistence of a teenager with their first cigarette, as well as the environmental challenges of the past 250,000 years. The question is, will short term ignorant actions prevail over long-term wisdom."
001. "Subsidies for renewable energy have always been targeted at the end consumer. Subsidies for conventional fuels have always been paid to the companies or corporations directly, ergo being embedded in the energy cost without visibility to the consumer. This has given rise to the false idea that renewable energy requires subsidization, where as conventional fuels stand on their own two feet. Not True!!"